Avram Corporation is a Public Health and Business Management consulting firm with a global footprint, providing technical support, subject matter experts, and program management. Avram provides high-quality, client-centered, best-practice driven services to our clients. Avram has provided services on five continents and in 28 countries, including less developed areas such as Laos, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Papua New Guinea.
Avram exemplifies expertise and agility in providing world-class consulting services that help our clients meet and exceed their goals. Our worldwide network of subject-matter experts has built a track record of stellar results for the U.S. Federal Government, foreign Ministries of Health, Non-Government Organizations, corporate and educational institutions, and Public Health laboratories around the world.
Avram is headquartered in Miami, FL, with satellite offices in Atlanta, GA and Washington, DC, as well as sister companies in Bangkok, Thailand, and Accra, Ghana.
- Avram provides solutions for our clients that enable them to meet their goals.
- Avram supports our clients’ goals by providing answers and data-driven direction.
- We help our clients achieve their goals through project management, oversight, monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and quality assurance
- We help our clients reach industry standards such as ISO certification
- We help our clients reach their goals by providing industry-leading subject matter experts in the sciences, public health, and program management
Avram provides technical and subject matter experts
Avram provides project management, program evaluation and logistical support
Avram identifies essential international and domestic resources and staff quickly and efficiently
Avram delivers solutions
1125 NE 125th Street, Suite 300, North Miami, FL 33161